Hi, I'm Sam. I help entrepreneurs start and grow a wildly profitable short-term rental business on Airbnb.
After spending almost 4-years climbing the corporate ladder, I decided it was time to start my own business. For six months I tried different business ideas before starting an Airbnb business. My “ah hah!” moment came when I figured out how to use other people’s properties to do it.
I got my first Airbnb arbitrage unit back in February of 2017. I had no idea that this business experiment was going to be a home run. Within a few hours of posting, I had my first booking.
When I first started, I struggled. I created this course for two reasons:
I like to help people. That passion drove me to create this course.
This course is for people who are:
1. Looking for a reliable and consistent side business
2. Real estate professionals that want to learn the short-term rental industry
3. Existing Airbnb hosts that are looking to scale to multiple units… all without having to buy a single property
4. Ready to quit their day jobs to do what they love
I will show you how you can do what I'm doing to build a profitable business on Airbnb without debt, mortgages, and owning a single property. Airbnb had $2.6 billion in revenue in 2017. You can be a part of this crazy growth.
Take the first step
I’ll be honest, this is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes some work up front.
But I can help you out. You can follow the step-by-step blueprint of getting things going.
Every lesson in my course is simple and straightforward format. Your earnings will depend on your ability to follow, learn, and execute. And remember: I’m here to help.
Building for the future
What could an extra $2,000 a month do for you and your family? Imagine how that will change your life and your lifestyle (check out what some of my students are saying about the class below).
The best part about this business model is that it'll require very little time to manage, which gives you more time to spend with your loved ones, travel the world, or follow your passions.
What’s in the course
There’s 7-weeks worth of modules for you. Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. How to find profitable locations to do Airbnb arbitrage
2. How to find landlords that are willing to sublease to you
3. How to maximize your Airbnb listing appeal so you'll start getting booked within hours
4. How to create the perfect airbnb listing
5. How to put your business on autopilot
.... and much more!
What you'll need to be successful:
1. A computer, laptop, or a smartphone
2. Reliable internet
3. Dedicate just a few hours each week to the course
4. Some working capital to invest
And the most important thing is having fun!
Excited to have you join the course. Welcome to the team because this course will be helping you with every step of the way. Plus, you'll meet other like-minded students and build a strong network that'll be the foundation to slingshot yourself into new heights!
"Course gives good overview of topics necessary to be started and tackled to setup the AirBnB business and make it running.
It is good start for beginners to get step by step guidance what needs to be done and in which way to think."
- Darko Marasovic, Passive Airbnb Entrepreneur & Project Manager @ UAB
"The trouble with Internet gurus and coaches is that their information, while sometimes helpful, is not necessarily consistent with real world scenarios. Additionally, they are usually highly overpriced. Sam’s Airbnb training is a nice exception to this. His coaching and training material is very specific and practical. Plus, he doesn’t charge a small fortune for it. Compared to others, Sam’s program is affordable and of great value. I found the material and his coaching to be very useful in my Airbnb business."
- Greg Dabicci, Property Manager & Passive Airbnb Entrepreneur
"I ran a couple of inbound ads from Sam's templates on craigslist and got several inquiries - one was within less than 1 hr of posting the ad."
- Peter Cung, Business Development Manager & Passive Airbnb Entrepreneur
"Compared to the other e-course that I bought, Passive Airbnb has no fluff and gets to the "meat" more quickly. I'd recommend you to take Sam's course."
- Elisabeth Belknap, Passive Airbnb Entrepreneur & CEO @ Equus Living